Sunday, December 30, 2007

The view from here

My recipe for today? Woke up way too early, crashed on the couch in my jammies watching tv. Drank mimosas, ate crepes and really good bacon with new, very funny, friends. And then did a 6 mile uphill hike with amazing views that took my breath away (literally and figuratively). This is San Francisco bay at sunset.....amazing no?

NYE tomorrow....way too much pressure to do something fun. But I will be hanging with mates and doing my own rituals and working out what my recipe will be for that day.

I head to Chicago on Jan 12th for 10 days. I am thinking about relocating there for a while and will be spending time with friends exploring that and other things. It will be snowy and cold and I don't think I even own enough clothes to keep me warm in that kind of weather, but somehow, I don't think it will matter. Also my bday......(a heads up for my Chicago mates). Lol

Anyway, incase I have no service tomorrow, happy new years to you and I am seriously sending nothing but good thoughts your way for 2008. I think we collectively deserve a good year!!

Thank you for all your support, kind and loving words, emails, gifts and letters, and for hanging in there with me. I can't tell you, or the universe, enough how grateful I am.

See you next year mates!

Love m

No comments: