Monday, December 31, 2007

NYE part 208

I am laying in the middle of Dolores Park, soaking up the sun while its here, waiting for friends to come get me for our NYE celebrations. Just spent the last two hours writing out my intentions for 2008, wanting to be really clear......with myself and the universe. Have also been writing out my list of what I want to leave behind with 2007. I know there are things I don't want to repeat, that I am desperate to leave behind. And in the midst of writing my lists, I also found other things that I needed to be willing to give up. Things that don't serve me or feel good to my person or my intentions in this world. And then I am going to burn them all!!!

My friend Rachel just declared that this is what it feels like to grow up......hmm. Whoopie for growing up then.

Oh, and I would like to say, that I have almost lost my voice, literally. Got a cold but I also feel like its my body and spirit telling me something......either to shut up, or to take my voice back.

Jesus Christ this is a deep blog....back to fun things real soon.

Xxm

No comments: