Saturday, December 29, 2007

Recipes....

I think when you are suffering from a broken.......heart, body, spirit, leg, soul, ego, nail (you choose).....that you should come up with a recipe for healing that fits YOU. That should be totally different for everyone, because we are all so different.

My recipe?

Well, I am still trying to work it out. I do know that I want to keep a heart and soul that is open to the world, so, my incentive for working out my recipe is found in that desire and want.

I think my recipe is going to change everyday, and sometimes, I may not even need the recipe and oneday soon, I hope that my recipe won't be needed at all....at least until the next time (because we all know a broken anything is inevitable).

Anyway.....my recipe for today involves: taking my good mate to the airport at 4am, picking my other mate up from the airport at 11pm (doing something for others). Playing with and grooming Lucy the dog (good for both of us) and then taking a walk in the drizzle all snuggled up in warm clothes, booking a hot tub for myself at the above photographed piedmont springs, only putting good food into my body and then sitting with friends and watching movies. That feels like a good recipe for myself today.

Of course, I tried to book myself in for a pedicure, eye brow wax and eyelash tint but my lack of planning on all counts hampered my efforts on all three, at least for today. And of course I fought with myself on the over indulgance of all of that.....but, fuck it.....is all I can say, this is my recipe and I get to choose (except when there are no appts left).

That's my blah, blah for the day. Off to sit in the hot tub.....I'd like to know what your recipes are, if you have one (or two) (and Alex, drinking copious amounts of alcohol doesn't count....!).

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh come on mate am i really that predictable, damn...

ok well what i was going to say was, soaking in my enormous new bathtub or standing under my rain shower....after of course hitting the gym with alex...alcohol optional.