Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Cutest Door...person...ever


So, anyone who reads anything from me knows what I normally call the wonderful door people at shows but I just can't bring myself to call my niece the B word, even if it is in jest...

But isn't she damn cute? The little bobbles on her head? The oversize tshirt?! She was the hand stamper at the gig on saturday night, in between running through the audience and making everyone laugh. Wonderful cheap labor too...wonder if she will go on the road with me. This is how much I love her...this weekend, I am going to kindermusic with her and then to her Disco Birthday party where I will no doubt have to dance some horribly fun disco dance. Soaking her all up though as I won't see her again until she is 5...and that just sounds crazy as I type it.

Next blog...I will show you my new nephew, who I just met on this trip....

xxM

1 comment:

megster said...

yes, she is very cute and bet she about stole the show..Kindermusik should be a treat...maybe the teacher will let you do a guest spot..hehe..enjoy!