Sunday, February 3, 2008

Newcastle, NSW


This is a photo from the edge of the water in Newcastle, NSW where I played last night. It was beautiful to just sit on the edge of the inlet and look out over the water. I played with a crew of local musicians last night at a fundraiser gig for HOWL (not sure what that actually was) and the room was warm (as were the people) and I soon got sweaty. It was nice to sing and to just forget all about my suitcase woes for a moment.

Speaking of which, I JUST got off the phone to Qantas and a lady called Tracy just told me she was going to go out and look through the bags that have just come in that have no trace numbers on them. She said she has had pretty good luck finding bags today and I am hoping that her luck continues with me. Thanks for all the thoughts and the shout outs, hopefully our combined intentioning has worked and Tracy finds it.

xxM

No comments: