Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kidogo Arthouse....





Hmm...so this is from last nights show at Kidogo Arthouse in Fremantle, Western Australia. My mate Corrine took them and if you have a facebook account you can see all the rest.

The show was a lot of fun...at least in my head. I played with no shoes on because my feet were too hot in the blunnies and the crowd was beautiful and warm...in the literal as well as figurative sense. The highlight was the 5 dolphins that swam into the shallows as I was sound checking. The beach is about 20 metres from where I sit and it was a beautiful summers night here...a little sweaty, especially from playing and I found it hard to stay in my seat.

I wish for venues like this all over the world. 200 year old limestone, old wooden floorboards, original art from around the world on the walls and a great audience.
I have a day off tomorrow and am excited to hit the ocean.....

xxm


1 comment:

Tour Wonk said...

take a dip in the ocean for me, pal...

xo