Thursday, February 14, 2008

South Beach...


This is the beach where I spent a few hours sunday and monday swimming. This photo doesn't do it as much justice as the one I took and can't get off my camera right now..grrr. The joys of modern technology, especially when it doesn't work.

Anyway, it's probably one of my most favourite beaches in the world. The water is clear and I spent a long time under it just watching fish and being in the quiet. There's nothing better I think than being able to float underwater and be absorbed in the beauty and the quiet...away from everything and everyone. The water was kinda chilly and it's one of those days when you just have to jump right on in rather than stand on top and get the chills....some great analogy in there for life too I think.

I am in Adelaide now, hanging out with the familia, will post photos from here soon. My nieces 4th bday today...woohoo...never played with barbie as much as I have today. My last show this saturday and then I have a week off before heading back to the US.....3 days in LA hanging with mates, a week in SF to spend with friends before the big move and then, I am off to Chicago.

xxM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.savefreobeaches.com

Tour Wonk said...

sweet pic, my friend... I send all my best!
xo

Girl on a road said...

call when you've made the move to the midwest....or send a smoke signal or somethin'.....
safe travels and smooth moves...
am