Monday, September 8, 2008

Smoking trees....

Out in the middle of somewhere Indiana and every now and then, I am surprised to see massive chemical plants jutting out from behind the tree line. Its a scarey sight and I find myself wondering about the lives of the people who work there and the state of the land around it. Also makes me think of Erin Brockovich and the story of her taking on PG&E after people in the towns around their main plant in Hinkley, CA started to get cancer and all types of other deadly illnesses. I sometimes just wonder how much happens out there that we have no clue about...or choose to have no clue about, or is just plain hidden from us.

These are the things I wonder about as we drive through Indiana.....this is a hella long, boring drive.....so, look out blog readers....I may take my boredom out on the blog!!!

Big shout out lovies to Nancy Scott, who starts her own trek today. Such a wonder she is.....see you next month mate!

Xxm

No comments: