Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Venice Beach, CA

Nay truer words have ever been said. It took me a minute to catch why this stop sign was different to the rest, but when I did, I knew I had to take a shot. Its Obama land down here in Venice (including the $20 Obamafro special haircuts you can get), which is always nice to see and the sun is shining out loud.

Head back to IL tomorrow, just in time for the tado in indy this weekend. I know folks from indy read the blog so this is a shout out to you, don't forget to go buy your tickets for Saturdays show!!! Ms JJ Jones will be joining me on stage and if our last show together was any indication, this is bound to be a raucous affair. I am excited to see the crew of mates that are turning out for that show......and to hear and play with the other musicians on the bill. Jim, the film maker, will be there with his camera documenting the show also.

So.....go, buy tickets. Check out www.indyindie.com for more info.

Xxm


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til this Saturday when you show up for the IndyIndie Big Tado. I love the passion you bring with your music!!! I'm looking forward to hearing some of the new songs that have come out of your journey this year. If you haven't met the women of 2 Chix and a Drum... you are in for a great time. I love those gals too. Stop by my booth and say Hi. I'm Suzanne from Passion Parties. I'd never miss a concert that features you. Hope there is a new CD to buy.

Suzanne

megster said...

sounds like it'll be great..safe journeying and have fun!

Anonymous said...

I will be there in spirit, love.