Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Me of Me



So, I think this is the first documented photo of me taking a photo of myself. See.....this is obviously where it started. The technology has just gotten better.

I am sitting here going through one of my boxes out of storage, after a morning of writing tunes and rehearsing with Dionne for upcoming shows. I found a photo album that I started putting together a few years ago that chronicles my family. We collectively don't have a lot of photos from when we were kids (infact I have never seen a photo of my dad as a kid....so weird), so I was trying to preserve the ones I did have. The album was half finished so I am sitting here with a bag of photo corners putting more in. Hence this little beauty.....

Ahh, if we could all put up our kid shots....I am certain we would be as equally embarrassed as I am now. :-)

Xxm

2 comments:

KCmustang said...

so this is where it started...you have definitely mastered this skill with your blackberry.

i love this kind of stuff...

progress not perfection!! isn't life full of progress....

thanks for sharing

Dionne Ward said...

I love this photo...beautifully and unabashedly, as I love you.