Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recycle, reuse, create


Recycle, reuse, create
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

I realized this morning as we were walking through Glendale after another storm last night, that my brain is always in r.r.c mode (read subject heading). There were palm fronds everywhere and I kept looking at them as we walked, trying to come up with something I could make out to them. At one point I was trying to envision them being used as organic drink coozies.

I have found some insanely interesting things in piles of rubbish or on the side of the street, just by keeping my eyes and my creative expression, open and willing. I use to have an entire bookcase made out of wooden vintage crates, awesome ones in all different shapes, with beautiful designs from far away places.

Anyway, I was just appreciating that part of myself. Lol.

What do you appreciate about you? Tell me all....

Xxm

No comments: