Tuesday, February 24, 2009

phase two...



So, phase two of musekraft is beginning this week. Damn if we aren't having trouble keeping up with our brains right now. So many ideas flowing and we are literally needing to take a breath every day, or every few moments, and try to keep focused on one (or three) things, whilst listening (and writing down for later) all the new ideas. I LOVE it and am thoroughly excited by it all but a little weary right this moment.

This morning we worked on the first run of photo cards. We are taking Dionne's photos and turning them into packets of cards in different series. The idea is that once we really start to hit the road and travel that we will be able to build it up and create various series as we go through each city or country. So far we have an 'on the road' series, a forest series, a water series and at least a building and a nature series on it's way. And then we have that shot up the top of Dionne's old dog Daisy..that photo just makes me laugh and needed to be out there as far as I was concerned.

It's a calm evening here in Burbank as I research plastic poly bags with my feet up on the table after a day of creating and running around (and hiking up a huge mofo of a hill that kicked my ass)...I know...so exciting, no?

xxM

1 comment:

Dionne Ward said...

Woo-hoo!!!! Can I hear a 'hell yeah?' HELL YEAH! Praise the great uni and beyond for the collective creativity with which we have been blessed.