Monday, February 23, 2009

The view from here...


The view from here...
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Tom tom tom tells us its another 225 miles to go and we have been driving for almost two hours already. Dionne and I did our first show together on Saturday and it was a lot of fun and had really really great moments. When our voices blend together perfectly its magic and I don't want to stop singing because I like it so much. Our energy on stage together is wonderful and energetic. We both kinda get giggly about the potential...and about the prospects of being on the road together and having adventures.

It was also the first time we took pieces from our musekraft collection and were both happy with the sales and comments. Seeing the pieces we made around peoples necks is a wonderful feeling. I just got a metal stamp made of the little girl stick figure I use on my merch and we will be making some of those pieces up too! All good mates.

So, back to looking out the window at the beautiful green of the rolling hills of CA and the 215 more miles till home.

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap...You're on the wrong side of the road!!!