Monday, December 29, 2008

Boredom and all other moments of nothingness

Okay, so I confess. I get crazy making bored sometimes. I love to work. I love to be out on the road and doing my thing, playing music, interacting.

When I am not...and just hanging out, I get silly bored sometimes.

I try to pick up my guitar and write, I try to read, I try to knit, I try to just be, I try to make things and be creative, I try to go outside and walk..but then there's just sometimes when I just get bored and nothing sounds particularly good. If I had a mate who lived around the corner, I would go hang out with them right now..that would be fun right now (where are you KC and why do YOU live so far away right now?! lol). But I don't. My mates here in LA all live miles away in traffuck and I am still getting the hang of this city and what I do here when I am not working or hanging out with my sweetheart or doing all these other things that keep my brain entertained. It's all good, but this is just a moment of boredom confession (and no, I don't really need suggestions of what to do, coz I do have them myself...just making sure I am not alone in my random moments of boredom).

I just realized this as sat here and watched the repair man put our heating/air conditioner thing back together (he tried to fix it and couldn't).

Here he is:



SEE how bored I am?!

xxM

footnote....the airconditioner man isn't actually as wide as this photo makes him look, I will have to remember that.

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

believe me i wish i lived closer!! it was so great having you just around the corner.... see you soon