Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The 'last' supper...



So, this is a crew of my mates in IL...we had dinner together in front of the fire on Monday night and then played silly buggers getting all kinds of photos. I love this one! It makes me laugh. We titled it 'The Last Supper'.

This photo has my house mates in Brookfield, Sharon & Patty; my mate Annemarie; Me; Dionne; my mate and fellow bike rider KC; and mates and house concert booker Lee & Sarah.

I especially like the crooked photos on the wall....that was already there.

Anyway...back here in Burbank, CA....I am trying to breathe and not get overwhelmed by the unpacking job ahead and the talk of the economy and how people are being affected. Trying to not get scared about what that will mean for this little Aussie (who can only work in this country through music...visa requirement). And enjoying the sun and being able to get outside and ride my bike, and of course, find a groove with my sweet love as we create our life together.

So...with that in mind, off I go to cook dinner.....mmmmm.....spaghetti bog is sounding good (lol....to us Aussies of course).

xxM

2 comments:

toolateshecried said...

that looks like afun time..can't go past spag bog either, lol..my word for today 'hympo'??

KCmustang said...

this picture makes me laugh as well ... and i noticed the on its own crooked photo as well which makes it all the more better.