Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here We Go...


xmas is here....well, almost here....again.

I am sitting here making xmas cards and wrapping presents. Trying to get it all done now so I don't freak out like the rest of the country two days before, when I realize I don't have enough presents.

If I could...I would make every present I give. THAT would take some planning. As it is, I have made a few and am making all my cards at least...but one year, I am definitely going to JUST give presents I have made.

Right now though, I am up to my ears in stars and glitter....and my brain is brimming with ideas of things I want to do......

xxM

2 comments:

megster said...

love that u r doing that..love this photo...

KCmustang said...

I LOVE your creativity. You amaze me ...what a colorful blessed brain!
PS the path is all snowy this morning the trees are really pretty as they drape over the path with light bouncing off the snow.