Monday, December 1, 2008

Ahh pretty...subtitled...this blows


So, there is part of snow that is beautiful...and serene and perfect.

But then there's the part of it that looks like this:


given my limited experience in snow, it took me 20 minutes this morning to work out how to unthaw the doors enough to actually get in...and that really only happened after I was able to pry the back hatch open and climb up into the front. I think I am a baby when it comes to snow. But fuck that shit......how the hell can anyone do anything in this weather?? LOL.... I applaud those of you who live in this hell and can still work out how to go outside.

My sweetheart changed her plane ticket to fly home with me tomorrow...I am feeling a little poorly in a vomitus kind of a way and I am sure that, combined with my babying about the snow, caused her to do it. Whatever the reason....I am happy.

Today...in this snow...we are heading to fedex to ship the rest of my belongings back to California. This is my last flight for this year and I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel. Bring on 2009 I say...

xxM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lamenting about similar things today too and I've lived here all my life. Safe travels to the west coast my dear. I will miss knowing you're nearby. ~Tory

B-java Coffee, Tea, and Art said...

Yep, we talk about moving away from Indy. Unfortunatly there are a business, job, and house to deal with. I guess I will just have to live somewhere else through other peoples eyes. Keep writting about daily life. I really like it.

toolateshecried said...

yup, there is something that looks very appealing about that snow while we sit here in queensland sweating...