Thursday, December 11, 2008

Xmas CD Special!!

undone MARTINE LOCKE: On The Verge MARTINE LOCKE: FLY

So mates, I have put together a last minute xmas present deal for those of you still looking for Xmas presents.

Available until January 1st, 2009 I am selling cds directly from me...which means you can get them signed and mailed to your favourite gift receiving person. ALSO..I will even throw in a handmade Xmas card signed from me AND you..to the recipient. Below are four deals for you to choose from - they include CD's and Poetry books.....all come with a handmade Xmas card!

Get your order in NOW so I can get them out to your mates in time!

xxM

ps..drop me a line if you would like to add a tshirt to your order. I have a limited quantity of XL & L 'I quit the band now I just play with myself' tshirts that I can also put into your order for an extra $15 plus an extra $2 shipping.

All these are US only sorry.
All cds will be mailed to the one person, please specify who that is and their shipping address in the paypal notes section



CD Quantities




No comments: