Saturday, December 27, 2008

The View From Here...


We hiked up Wildwood Canyon park today in an attempt to get out of the house (and away from our new 32" HD TV that Santa brought us) (and blue ray dvd player) (slobber)...and actually do some exercise. Exercise has been rather lacking over this way in a 'all gooey in love and all I want to do is gaze into your eyes and never go outside' kinda way. Funny considering I was riding almost 100 miles a week....I will get back to some version of that SOON..I know I will. This is just a moment and the moment will change and become a different moment...soon. Oh.....now. No...now. I mean.....

Anyway, we huffed and puffed as we walked and ran straight up the hill and then ran down the other side of the bloody HUGE mountain...we got to the bottom, all sweaty and tired, and looked at each other and started back up again. Not sure why really..I think it was a moment of delirium that comes with oxygen inhalation. We got to the top again and I was looking up at my sweetheart as she caught her breath and took this photo. She doesn't like it so much, but I liked the dreamer feeling it gave me...the 'on top of the world' flavor. The 'I can do anything' feeling that I feel when I look at it. It inspires me.

Then we ran down the side we started all sweaty and laughing (and breathing hard) and felt better knowing that we took ourselves out of our blubber-ness and gave our bods what we needed. And then tomorrow, we will just do it again....

Ahh...but for now, back to gazing...

xxM

4 comments:

Connie said...

so firstly how do you rate blue ray and secondly, awe you 2 are so cute.

megster said...

fantasic..i almost feel inspired to do that myself...almost....
and the pic is great..

Martine Locke said...

LOVE the blue ray....love it!!

Dionne Ward said...

Yep, love the Blu-Ray...another mindless, brain-killing activity to add to the growing list! ;-)