Monday, January 19, 2009

Ahhh...such joy


This is a photo of my mate KC (from Chicago), Dionne, Me and my friend Kimberley (from San Francisco) outside Universal Studios on Friday. We spent the day on rides and well....drinking beer at a brew pub in between rides honestly. At one point we went into the horror movie display thingy (after two beers I might add, which is a lot for me), turns out it was actually like a house of horrors where people dressed up in zombie/dead people kinda outfits jump out at you as you are walking through.

I gotta tell you....

I laughed so hard my tummy hurt afterward. KC and Kimberley were the reason for my laughter as they both pretty much pee'ed their pants walking through it from screaming so hard. At one point Kimberley turns around and yells at one of the scare-ees and tells him to stop it....one of the universal attendants looks at her and says plainly, 'ma'am, it's his job'. The funny thing is that none of the jumping out kinda people came after Dionne or I because we just casually walked through it, laughing our asses off at KC and Kimbo screaming behind us as EVERY scarey person jumped out at them. (Actually, at one point I beat the dude to it and ran screaming at him before he could do it to me). I know there's some deep and meaningful thing in there about fear etc..but for right now, I am just gonna hold my tummy a little more and laugh at that image.

What fun it was.

Oh, and today if you watch the Ellen show, look for us on the right hand side of the audience...I am the one waving my arms in the air trying to get the camera's attention. I know...that's a bit of a shocker isn't it?

xxM

2 comments:

KCmustang said...

this picture makes me laugh...look at my white ass legs...seems i should have stayed longer to sun those legs....

lets not forget that i said out loud as i walked in Oh jeez is this a haunted house... i don't like those things.

yep the one corner of the house of horrors will haunt me forever ... thank you! and i am sure there are abandonment issues that go right next to those fear issues.

thanks for the fun... still laughing out loud!

toolateshecried said...

yup, i saw u guys in the audience, looked like a hoot!