Thursday, January 15, 2009

George Clooney!!


George Clooney!!
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

We just left the Ellen show where the surprise guest was George Clooney!! Seems Ellen has been trying for over a year to get him on the show, and today was the day!!!

It was a lot of fun, albeit a little chilly....which I know is nothing compared to some of the chilly some of you are experiencing....but I send you fire, to bring you warmth!!

Dinner at houstons is up now....their ribs are insanely good!!!

Xxm

Ps....the show airs Monday!! Look for us up in the left hand corner!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martine,
What fun you must have had at the show! I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have great fun on your birthday today!!!!

Love, Cindy from chilly Joliet!.....BRRRRRRRR!!!!!
It's -20 degrees this morning. I'd say "wish you were here" but I wouldn't wish this on anyone!