Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday nights


Sunday nights
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

We spent the day in the studio again today. Trying out different sounds and learning. This is the first time I have wanted to learn the 'other side' of recording as well and D and I are surely on a learning curve together. Appreciate the song requests....I do find it interesting that everyone so far has requested songs that are already acoustic...just me and my guitar kinda songs. Which tells me the acoustic CD is over due. So, thanks for your patience.

Now, we are headed to the favorite Mexican restaurant, viva fresh, for margaritas....oh, and possibly a little food.

Happy Sunday mates

Xxm

1 comment:

Girl on a road said...

I need to hear....

"I got food in my belly....I'm alive; I'm knitting in the corner with some really fine fiber...I'm alive"

AND....

"the crazy song" ("crazy comes in so many ways...dressed up with nowhere to go")



it's a sign of something that i can sing along with the songs, but don't know the titles! (what it's a sign of is debatable...)

:)
am