Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The View From Here


Beautiful 72 degree day today in sunny Burbank....the sky was an amazing shade of blue. I love how I forget I actually live in LA...I always said I would never want to live here, but living in Burbank is actually far enough away from it all and still green and pretty..and you can still smell the grass.

It's my birthday next week and my mates Kathleen and Kimberley are flying in from Chicago and San Francisco respectively. We have tickets to go watch the taping of the Ellen show on Thursday, spending the day at Universal Studios on Friday and then doing dinner with a crew of mates on Saturday...you know, the type of dinner where you all pitch in and make it happen together. Love that stuff.

So, a few folks have queried on my lack of blogging lately...it's mostly because there is some problem between T Mobile and Blogger and they have stopped talking to each other. I use to be able to update my blogs from my phone and send them real time...now, not so easy. Still trying to come up with a solution while the phone company and blogger work it out.

xxM

No comments: