Thursday, January 15, 2009

De plane, de plane


De plane, de plane
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

My friend, and regular blog commentor, KC is flying in tonight from Chicago. I am not sure she is going to know what hit her when she gets here....it's been in the 80's all week and will continue to be that warm the whole time she is here. I wonder if she will want to go home...I know I sure as hell wouldn't. Anyway, she had to go thru Denver to get here though and is coming in late. I just realized I haven't driven to LAX by myself before....thank goodness for tom tom tom.

Anyway, its my birthday Friday and KC and my mate Kimberley are flying in for the weekend. Once again, I had a moment where I thought on where I was this time last year and aside from the fun dinner I had with mates at LeeLee's house...I am glad to be here, in this place, a year away from the situation I was in then....so glad. Eeck. I literally shudder to think of it all now.

So, we have tickets to the Ellen show tomorrow and tickets to Universal Studios and a fantastic dinner with 12 of my closest mates here. I am excited for the weekend to start...to be here...to have all that yummy energy swirling around.

In other news, Ricardo Montalban passed away today. He was Mr Roake on fantasy island....use to love that show (hence the above subject line).

Anyway, 11.15PM so far, let's hope LA traffic is done by then....lol.

Xxm

No comments: