Saturday, January 10, 2009

The strangest things...


The strangest things...
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

Yes, you see the strangest things while stuck in boring traffic on a Saturday night in LA.....flying turtles!!! I just tried to spell that word and my phone tried to spell it 'tieyle' what the fuck is a 'yietle'....oh dear.

We spent the day in the studio today...laying down a brand new song that I think you are going to love. Have been getting suggestions from people about what songs I should record on this CD (if you haven't signed up to my mailing list, do so now to be included in that conversation).

Back to flying turtles....and LA traffuck.

XxM

4 comments:

KCmustang said...

seriously what is that ...??

KCmustang said...

is that an air freshener thingy??

Dionne Ward said...

I love this photo! It a little ceramic turtle key chain and it's hanging from the rearview mirror in my car. In this picture it looks like a gigantic flying turtle from the planet...of gigantic flying turtles. ;-)

Dionne Ward said...

I meant "It's a little ceramic turtle..." (chastising myself for not proofreading before posting)