Wednesday, April 1, 2009

da day, da day....

I was going to post a photo of the beautiful sunniness here in Burbank and talk about the feeling of the warm air on my skin and how much I love it, but I didn't want to rub it into my midwest/east coast mates who I know are sick to death of winter. It really does put me in a great head space to be in such weather. It's the Aussie in me, I am sure. Or maybe it's being born in the center of Australia where it gets mind blowingly (is that even a word?) hot. I have never been much of a winter person.

So....we have a month off the road now to get ready for the big move. The 'pack everything in storage and hit the road full time' move...we are both trying to make a point of exercising everyday and balancing out our days so we don't get super stressed. A bit of work, a bit of play, a bit of gazing, a bit of planning, a chunk of laughing and catching up with friends. D finishes work on April 10th and I just booked us a few days away at a secret beautiful location to celebrate that and her (and mostly I put that in because she is hankering to know where it is....ahha!! That's why it's called 'secret').

The storage unit is booked, the packing plan is as 'in place' as its going to get. Doctors & dentist appointments are made and being carried out. A tonne of gigs and Musekraft opportunities are booked throughout the whole year and more keep coming our way. Everything is going along smoothly for the whole thing and in the midst of it all, we are both taking time to talk about the things we will miss from here. To acknowledge that its okay to miss things, to make the most of it all right now and to remind ourselves of the excitement around the next phase of our lives together. And also to remind ourselves that at ANY time we can change it, and make it look the way we want it to look. There is tremendous freedom in that.

We were looking at plane tickets to Australia today also. Heading out that way in December probably for two months..which is really exciting for me. To see my family and friends out that way again and to bring the one I love to meet them all for the first time. She already has great relationships with a number of my great mates out there so it will almost be like her seeing old friends too.

Do you get sick of hearing me say that I am grateful for my life? For my love? If you are new to reading this, then let me say it again:

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE.....

I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY LOVE.....

If you aren't new to reading, then thank you for indulging my moments of great joy again.

Read back and see how different things were for me a year ago. The heartache, confusion and betrayal screaming louder than anything else in my world or my life....and know that life really can change on the edge of a dime. That it can be hard to see sometimes, but staying open to the journey of life can really bring you to the threshold of the life you actually really want...and then the rest is up to you.

Jump...

or

Stay...

Your choice. Your decision. Your opportunity.

Jump friends...it's worth it.

xxM

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

i remember last year but took a look back. I found a few gems from your post. I love this little bit ...

"Keep a green tree in your heart and
perhaps a singing bird will come."

....your singing bird arrived.

Anonymous said...

very cool...

epistane said...

I also think that the fat burning is the base of the muscle building. So I am also going to lose weight by burning fats of my body, I am doing exercises hardly, but now I must use epistane.