Thursday, April 2, 2009

Musak


Musak
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

You know, I don't usually listen to music when I exercise. Usually I like the silence, to just be with my thoughts as I sweat. Today I ran for the first time in probably 10 years and shit, I really needed the tunes in my head. I hate running but am trying to find a love for it again. Or a tolerance for it at least. Its a good exercise to have on the road. Carrying bikes with us would be tough right now.

Anyway, I am working out that Pink is really good to listen to. She got me up the hill and then some U2 got me down it. I was very thankful for the music distracting me from the burn or the voice in my head yelling 'are you fucking crazy'.

Let's see how I go tomorrow...she says stretching her body out and watching her gf do push ups (the real ones, not the girlie ones). Damn...

Xxm

No comments: