Saturday, April 11, 2009

So the story goes...


So the story goes...
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

I was sitting on the phone, talking to my mate jemma in Australia and my girl had just come home from her last day of work at Chace. We had gone out for a celebratory margarita with Brooke, who also works at Chace.

We were giddy with happiness.
I could feel my love writing something on my foot as I was talking to jemma and when I got off the phone, I looked down and this is what I saw. She dropped down onto one knee and looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, brimming with happy tears and told me that she was a traditional kinda girl and wanted a moment to ask traditionally.

And she asked me if I would marry her......

And guess what I said?

YES!!

HELL YES!!!

Oh happy days...

2 comments:

KCmustang said...

and so it goes....

to happily ever after! xo

jem said...

Ah...Very happy for you. Did she place a ring on your little tut too? At first glance i thought this blog was going to be about some freaky varicose veins!