Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eagle rock


Eagle rock
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

This is the view from the top of eagle rock in topanga canyon. We hiked 3 miles up to get a view of malibu one way and the san fernando valley the other way. Its a crisp day out here as the wind blows my hair into chaos. My girl has her camera out and has been shooting the trek up. Beautiful spring flowers and wonderful wildlife abounds. This is our fun thing for the day....well, this and the ocean view lunch we are going to partake in afterwards.

Such a charmed wonderful life I feel like I have been blessed with.

Happy Sunday mates

Xxm

1 comment:

KCmustang said...

charmed indeed!!

on a side note, You know what this picture does to me. I don't know how you took this picture! much too close to the edge.
you should have a caption "caution, may cause crotch drop" haha