Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Too much? Or not enough?


Too much? Or not enough?
Originally uploaded by martine.locke

This is the face of the woman that I just 'domestic partnered' with.....we filled out the forms, got it notarized and now sit celebrating.

If I could, if it were legal, I would marry her and invite you all to come (that part, at least half of it, is to come....maybe we should move to Iowa instead of the backwards state of CA).

We sit and giggle like kids over something that is mostly a legal formality....but knowing that its the beginning of so much more.

I laughed hard as I was gazing at her sunglassed eyes out here in sunny CA and her lens fell out....it was another moment of remembering why I love her so.

Xxm

2 comments:

Dionne Ward said...

I love you too...so much...because you are who you are. Thank you for loving me.

jem said...

Now THAT IS FUNNY!!! I too am laughing hard.