Friday, August 22, 2008

da problem with da blog....

So, there seems to be a little bit of a problem with blogger getting my posts. So...you watch them all suddenly come at once.

We are driving up north at the moment, on our way to our private tipi for the norcal womens music festival. This morning started with the sweet smell of cows poo....which is a pretty common smell when you are driving up the 5 between Los Angeles and San Francisco.

A spontaneous stop to surprise good pal Julie Wolf was a joyous moment of love and happiness back on the compound. I haven't seen her for a few months and at that stage was coming out of the end of a dark tunnel that she walked through with me. It was awesome to walk back into the place I lived with a smile on my face, love in my heart and on my arm. And for her to look into my eyes and go 'wow'.

My friends, it does happen. Things change, wounds heal in strange ways, we learn the lessons we need to.I ended a chapter in my life that I will never revisit again and you know, as I sit here, I couldn't have even imagined this place for myself a few months back...but damn....its magical and beautiful and gentle, kind, honest, present and how it should actually be.I have had moments where I wished this is where I had have started this year, that I wasted so much time and energy and myself in some place else.. but I know timing is everything and I just have so many moments of gratefulness.

So....another hour of driving to go, Ms Difranco plays us some tunes and I am happy to gaze over into the direction of my love and find myself with a permanent smile on my face.....and to see same on hers.

Xxm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't believe you...we believe you're just too busy doing other things...boom chicka wah wah!

Anonymous said...

feeling the love all the way down here!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm...I'm certainly feeling the love.

Connie said...

oh my god, get a room the lot of ya lol lol lol lol!