Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rob Brezny...

Love him...this sums it up perfectly for me, and hell if it didn't make me laugh:

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Here's a passage from Kurt Vonnegut's novel *Breakfast of Champions:* "Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." This scenario has some resemblances to what you're doing, Capricorn. Fortunately, you're much smarter than the two pieces of yeast, and so you will not do the equivalent of drowning in crap. But I bet you'll create something comparable to champagne.

Check him out here: freewillastrology.com

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

sweet...
thanks for sharing Rob with us...now i have to go have a look at the others.

Anonymous said...

That's great! Even though I'm not big on champagne, it's certainly better than crap...

megster said...

i liked yours better than mine..does that mean my parents lied about my birth day?????