Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday? Yes, it is

I am ever so slightly mushy brained right now. My riding buddy KC, who I am sitting here waiting for, just laughs at me as I look at her blankly lost in thought mid sentence, unable to even remember past my own thought to finish whatever the fuck it was I was saying.

Its a good mushy brain though. The kind that makes you smile hard, the kind that makes your entire body zing with electricity and surprise. The kind that takes your breath away and makes you forget everything gone before....including your ability to form words and sentences that make sense.


Hell, even I laugh at myself. And as my good ole ma says, if you can't laugh at yourself....you're fucked.

Xxm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes...mushy brain is good.

Anonymous said...

Now, what was I saying?? Ummmm... hmmmm...?

megster said...

that's funny in the nicest way...:)