Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The view from here

Busy social day here in SF today. Had coffee with the wonderful Pam Delgado from the group Blame Sally (and she sang on my cd), then lunch with my good mate Robert (who calls me his little brother) and tonight, I have dinner and sleep overs with one of my best mates Kimberley. I love that part of my journey in this life means I have good mates, from different walks of life, all over the world that I get to hang with along the way. Means I pine for them and we have to resolve conflict over time and distance but it also means we make the absolute most of every moment we have to share together.

Its a warm day here again in the city and let me tell you, two or three of those days in a row is unusual so everyone is outside and soaking up the sun.

So, off I go, to do the same.

Xxm

No comments: