Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tartines

So, when I come back to cities I am in often, I get more excited by the people in those cities than I do the actual 'places' within that city. Bringing the woman I love into the city I love was more about pulling together all the other people I love here and eating food and laughing together. Mind you, we did that with the most amazing backdrop of San Francisco.....but I digress.

Soo.....that rule applies all the time except when it comes to tartines bakery in SF. At the moments when I remember its existance, like I did this morning, I forget almost everything else and make a bee line here. I have only one, or two, things on my mind at that time. Either their chocolate croissants or their banana cream pie....or both. (hee hee) They have THE most amazing cakes and pastries in the whole world and you HAVE to visit here when in San Francisco.

Please tell me you will, and send photos.

Xxm

4 comments:

KCmustang said...

if only my hand could reach through this blog and into that groovy pastry tray.... that looks very yummy! yes have two!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm...that looks and sounds amazing. Don't forget about it the next time we're there together, ok?

megster said...

ok..u need to be on someones payroll for all the promo on cool stuff & places found in US that you would not otherwise know...maybe the Lonely Planet Guide or sometin (lookout its the Irish emergin)
...and..thanks for sharing your stuff as you live and love large..!

Connie said...

bananna cream pie u say, yumbo. DW u got it bad girl : - ))