Friday, August 22, 2008

The Morning After...


The sweet smell of cows poo has forced us to flee from Coalinga, CA.....for those of you who have no clue where I speak of, Coalinga is a town along Highway 5 in California (between LA and SF) that seems to be completely cow driven....imagine huge cow farms everywhere. It's like when you go to Gilroy, CA...it TOTALLY smells like garlic because they have huge garlic farms everywhere..oh, and outlet malls....but not sure that has a smell.

Anyway....this is me getting my California on.

xxM

1 comment:

I'm Just Saying... said...

That smell is the world famous Harris Feed Lot... where malnourished cattle go to be pumped full of hormones, preservatives and unholy things before they are sent off to graduate from Bovine University. And that other smell is the Garlic u mention, its grown to try and mask the cow smell, and to have a reason for an annual festival. Believe me, I know these things, I grew up in King City, CA..where cows and garlic collide.
John (in LA)