Friday, August 1, 2008

Update....update....update

Mates....she likes the songs, she really likes the songs...!! (feel a little like Sally Fields when I say that). Copyright and publishing information has been requested...I think that's a good sign!!! Will keep you posted!!! Keep thinking those good thoughts and keep imagining a song on there, it's working!!!! Thank you for the notes and emails...appreciate the encouragement.

And just for good measure....I need to throw in a few more of these - !!!!!!

I am going to the Kankakee County Fair today....I KNOW!!!! Isn't that exciting, I know you wish you were coming with. I will take photos. Never been to a county fair before so I am secretly excited by the thought....although, a little scared by the things I have heard regarding the items they fry....deep fried snickers bars? I kid you not...

Reminder - tomorrow is 'Saturday Around The World' (or SATW as Megan called it). Start sending those photos in as soon as you can and I will get them up there! (email info@martinelocke.com).

This is a totally sporadic post today..kinda scattered...a little like my jelly brain....my jaw still hurts from smiling and my mind and thoughts lean towards a plane on it's way to Edmonton, Canada today..and it's a good fucking day as she deeply sighs and is grateful for life and love.

I wish the same for you mates....

xxM

4 comments:

Girl on a road said...

I'm looking into my crystal ball....and I'm seeing....

several of your songs featured on the L Word's soundtrack.

And...

Lots of fried food...much of it on sticks.

Have a great day!

am

KCmustang said...

am "cystal" ball...ha love it.

i totally see your song(s) featured in the Lword.... movies ... commercials ...bring it on!!! crossin the line into a year of great love and abundance!

Have a great time at the fair!

Anonymous said...

YES

megster said...

nice..