Wednesday, November 12, 2008

defiling or appreciating?

defiling artwork in indy. Yes, I know....but after a while you just gotta cut loose a little and she was there.

The Indy glbt film festival is on this weekend.....feeling like I am becoming a local. But I do believe it is time for a night out on the town.

I know, boring blog post today....my brain is a little fried right now and we are heading out to broad ripple for food and tattoos.....seems like significant time for my sweet love to get a new one to mark this moment and honor her little bro...so, off we go.

xxm

2 comments:

toolateshecried said...

er sorry but thta photo is NOT boring, ha!

Girl on a road said...

ok - so here's the first thing i thought when i saw that picture....

"do you wonder how many others have licked and/or kissed that statue????"

then - did you gargle with listerine afterwards to kill the germs?

warped, i know. but hey - i'm not the one groping a statue.

;)
am