Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This blog post is a tough one. I wasn't sure whether I should post anything just yet but I know a number of you have been sending thoughts and prayers for my sweethearts brother, Tyler.

Tyler had a massive stroke sometime in the last few days that we are told, has left him in a vegetative state. Both frontal lobes were severly damaged and it seems irrepairable. The family is waiting for the neurosurgeon to meet with them again today to let them know the latest news of tests but he is calling it a permanent state at this time.

How does one even process information like this? So many questions that all start with 'why'?

Many thanks for your continued prayers and thoughts at this time. They are gratefully received.

Life is precious my friends. Don't waste a moment of it. Be your truest, most passionate, exposed selves.

Xxm

2 comments:

megster said...

I just want you to know that you will all contiue to be in my thoughts and prayers..and i won't give up hoping..hugs again...thankyou for sharing this even tho it is so hard ..it is a privilege to be able to join in the hope and prayers for this great guy and family, even at a distance...

Tink said...

Oh no, I'm so very sorry for all of you :(