Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Do ya

Think Obama cried when he found out he won?

We are sitting here at the airport. Its 9.15pm and we are flying through the night to get to Indianapolis. Its a bitter sweet moment. Knowing that Ty would have been stoked to hear the news, Dionne text someone at the hospital and asked them to go in and tell him that he won. Not sure if he will even hear the news, but you know, you gotta have faith that he will hear it.

Ty isn't expected to make it through the night. And this is a bitter sweet fucked up moment as friends and family fly in from around the world to be with him. This is so wrong, in so many ways, and no one has any answers as to why.

Thanks for your continued thoughts mates. Your support and words of love for the woman I adore, are appreciated and wonderful.

Xxm

5 comments:

Connie said...

well i think some part of him would of, how could he not.

Thanks for the updates on Ty Mardi, heart wrenching to write i know but to part of the this journey that you guys have shared with us.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK life isnt fair, my heart goes out to DW and her family. Take care xxx

The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming

Tour Wonk said...

hugs to you... so sad to hear this news.

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you during this sad and difficult time.
Sandy & Bj

Girl on a road said...

When my Dad was dying, I did a lot of research on the process (it was a way for me to know what to expect - which helped me stay calm and focused and enabled me to be a good support for him....even though it was gutwrenching to learn of the scary road we were walking and just plain gutwrenching, period)

EVERYTHING I found...said that the sense of hearing is the last to go....and that it is so important to continue to communicate, even if there are no outward signs of hearing.

I am sorry you're walking this path. I'm calling my little sister now to tell her how much I love her.

sending peace and love,
am

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers to you all at a very dificult time.