Monday, November 3, 2008

More on the T front...


This is Tyler. I wanted you to see him so that when you were sending thoughts out his way, you knew what he looked like.

Today news was the first day I found myself getting angry....I know people who do really shitty things, and seemingly get away with it time and time again. This is a good guy. A kind, thoughtful man. A man with a quick wit and a sharp mind with a passion for righting injustice. And he can't seem to catch a break. I don't get why that happens and I am sure if I had the answer to it and could bottle it, I'd be a rich woman. But I don't. And I, like everyone else in this picture, continues to hope and to find a sense of understanding around why these things are happening..and hold onto my faith. His life will be changed forever because of this, and who the hell knows the reason why at this point. I know there is a reason. I know and believe it. I can't wait to see what he does in this world.

But right now, just for this moment, I am pissed.

xxM

3 comments:

Connie said...

And rightly so, big hugs matey xxx

toolateshecried said...

and there does seem little point..hoping for some miracles and healing and that this crisis time will soon be over..xox

Anonymous said...

i think its good for you to feel all sorts of emotions and i also think its good for Ty to see you feel all feel that, i believe it will help him find it within himself to get angry as well and fight this and move on! Anger is an emotion to be captured and used for good not evil!!!
i love ya i miss ya i wish i was there.
xx