Tuesday, October 28, 2008

its just lax.....

Hate to tell my Midwest mates, but arriving back into LA a warm 70 degrees or so greeted us (as we all pulled the layers off) and only a slight haze of smog over the city. It was beautiful to be in Indiana as leaves were turning and falling and the smell across the earth out that way was relaxing and sweet, as only it can be......well, from most directions anyway....but I digress.....lmao (possibly an inside joke).....(as in, only I will get it...ha ha).

Next time I am back there, a new president will be known, snow will probably be falling and I am sending prayers out to all the gods and godesses of healing, that Ty will be awake and on his path of recovery, at least beginning the possible 12 months the drs are speaking of.

Off to a long shower, unpacking, eating some good produce and into the arms of my love.

Xxm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to be home, but a little bittersweet. It's hard to be so far away from my baby brother. Thanks to all who have been sending prayers and positive thoughts our way for him. And a special thank you to M for being by my side through it all.