Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The View From Here....


Hiking above Burbank today...it was a hot day and the type of hike that makes you breathe hard was in order. This is the view from the top....kinda brown and dusty really. But boy was the burn in my legs worth it.... (I was going to say 'burn in my ass' but didn't want to open myself up to any smart alec comments).

So, seems blogger is having trouble with posts from tmobile phones at the moment, hence the reason for this late..from my computer...post. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and I can go back to the sometimes mindless nothing photo posts...lol. As if any of it's mindless....

I love facebook....can I just say that out loud. I love it. I would marry it if I could (figuratively speaking of course). I LOVE that I get to hang out with my mates all over the world on it, that I get to hear about their lives and just shoot the shit. Tonight I chatted with my good mate Alex, in Sydney...KC in Chicago...Dionne at work around the corner...Suzanne in Indianapolis...and I am waiting for Annemarie to come online (umm..hint..hint). The other night I chatted with my mate Rose (velvet janes) and my sister in law Vanessa. I also got to see new photos of my niece and nephew and some other photos of my older nephews that I am sure they didn't want Aunty Mardi to necessarily see. I love technology in this way. In the 'make the world seem like a smaller place' kinda way. Also helps me not miss people so much....

In T update news....we have set up a blog for family and friends to keep people more closely updated...if you fall into that category and I haven't sent you the link, please let me know. It was a bad day today with major breathing problems and his temp shot up again but he was stable by afternoon and had better color. Please keep those prayers and shout outs to the universe coming.....you are such wonderfully, well intentioned, powerful people.

xxM

1 comment:

Tink said...

Good vibes for everyone still coming that way...