Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More good news....

Oh....and while I am sharing joyous good news...I have been holding this back all week, waiting for the right time.

I will be moving back to California in December. I will be based in Burbank to be precise...I said I would never live in LA but have learn't a valuable lesson in never saying 'never' to the universe!!! And anyway, this is Burbank...not LA!! Haha...

Will miss my mates in the midwest, the peeps I call great mates out there but know I will probably see them more in the coming year with my touring schedule bringing me out there more than ever. Strangely enough, I will also miss my bike path, it was my saviour many times over but I am excited about the possibilities. New things to explore and experiences to have....and indeed, a new, wonderful chapter in my world.

Life can turn on the edge of a dime mates......don't forget that.

xxm

No comments: