Saturday, March 1, 2008

The first....

This is my little mate, Oliver's, first little league baseball (t ball) game.....oh, and mine. We are bonding over it...they are so damn cute running around the field not always fully sure which direction to run in. Glad to see its not just me.

Although, it was a little confusing for me when everyone on the field turned and faced towards the bleechers, where I was standing by myself at the time, hands on their hearts. I realised that they were pledging allegiance to the flag directly behind my head. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Xxm

2 comments:

megster said...

hahahaha, that was funny and cute..great mental image of your confused face and their earnest ones as they made their pledge...

KCmustang said...

New Rule...we pledge allegiance to Marti!
your first little league game...god i love to read about first's...
the key is to ... keep swingin!:)