Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So.....

i know...

I know people are worried. Thanks for the shout outs, the calls, the emails, the thoughts. I am really stoked to see how many people from around the world, people who I don't always get to see, reach out. Thank you. This is a huge transition time, both physically and emotionally, and sometimes I can be a baby about it all. Mostly, I am learning how to be honest, how to just 'put it out there' in the hope that it makes the distance between me, and you, a little smaller...and somehow we all find encouragement and strength to keep going and make our worlds a better place to be.

I am certain this is just a moment in time...and that this moment will pass. I am just not certain how it will look on the other end...but then, that's faith really isn't it?

All is well.

Thank you....

xxM

1 comment:

Connie said...

well it definately does that, make the distance betwwen you and me a little smaller. Your blogs are honest and open a tell a story, but sometimes it what you dnt say that tells an even bigger story. Glad you are feeling the love from all around mate.

"Its not what i saw or what you did,
its what i didnt see or what you didnt do"didnt