Monday, March 31, 2008


Just finished my first weekend of shows and I gotta tell you, it felt good to sing. It felt good to get reconnected with my best friend and lay it all out in song, doing what I love doing the most.

I asked the universe to bring me healing moments and healers. I had my chakras realigned and calmed, I had my back adjusted and today I get my vibrations worked on. My heart was stroked, people loved on me and a beautiful highlight was being at Lee Lee's yesterday and listening to a room full of people sing 'hallelujah' back to me. It lifted my soul to new places.

I feel very blessed.

And Thursday....I just got invited to go be a part of the Oprah show as part of the audience 'with questions' for Echart Tolle, the author of 'A New Earth'. I have to work on defining my question a little more susincctly (sp?) from 'what the fuck?'.

I am getting a new tattoo because of that book. It will say:

'this, too, will pass'

Xxm

1 comment:

Connie said...

glad you are feeling a little more alligned mate.Sounds as though the universe has your number. Thank you universe!

Oprah ha, that makes me laugh cos when you were here we talked about you staring on oprah,