Sunday, March 30, 2008

The ultimate prank?

So I am driving out of Des Moines, Iowa, after a fun night spent with good good people over there. My chakras are all feeling good and safe again and I am laughing hard at an image my friend Linda left in my brain. She was saying that she thought the ultimate prank was when someone had fallen asleep in the car, to pull up in front of a tree, with your lights on and scream at the top of your lungs. Thereby waking the passenger up into that moment!!

I KNOW, I KNOW....it sounds horrible but I can't help but laugh outloud at the thought of it....would never do it of course...but.

Love those bloody Iowans, can't wait to see you again.


Xxm

2 comments:

KCmustang said...

of course!?

happy to hear chakras are feeling good.

Smudge early and often...ha

Anonymous said...

So with evenly spinning chakras this is what makes you laugh? Great to have you back!