Friday, March 21, 2008

The view from here

I woke up this morning and this is what I saw.

This is the pretty much the first time since I have been here when it has snowed what I call 'fun' snow. You know, snow you actually go and roll around in. Mind you, I am still sitting on the couch looking out at the pretty thru my window. But WOW, its pretty.

I have to go build something and my friends here are very happy that the snow blower seems like a fun thing for me to do.

Woohoo.....I get to go outside and blow snow!!

Xxm

3 comments:

Tour Wonk said...

uuummm... no. just no.

KCmustang said...

i love this pic screen n all

KCmustang said...

....there seems to be something very wrong in saying....feel free to blow some snow in front of my house.... i guess i feel very wrong today. actually all i really want to say is i hope this is the last time i shovel my sidewalk.