Friday, March 21, 2008

Kangaroos In The Snow


I know...it's probably hard to tell in this photo, but here is my first ever 'kangaroo snow thing'.

I am very excited...I can't even tell you.

I FUCKING LOVE SNOW....!!

Although, I am trying to learn how to bend down to pick it up without it falling into my butt crack and making my ass really cold. I know, you would think I would wear higher pants. But I digress....

If you were to drive anywhere near Brookfield, IL right now...you would see a crazy red haired Australian joyfully running through the snow and trying to learn how to build things in it.

I think I need some lessons in snow person making...any takers?




See.....happy Australian...frolicking in the snow, making strange looking kangaroos.

Love it!!!

xxM

2 comments:

KCmustang said...

Now that is a first ... a roo in snow. Ha.... i have to walk the dog and i think we may just check it out. Now all you need is some buttons for eyes .. I am impressed we use sticks for arms.

I have a crazy red haired retreiver who loves to make puppy snow angels.

And to think that a snow person starts as a tiny snow ball....

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job, Martine. That is the first snow-roo I have ever seen. I am not sure you need assistance, but, perhaps, a partner in crime. Referencing our discussion yesterday, can you say "driveby snowmanning"?! :-D From the latest blog, I believe Ms Wolfe would be a perfect snowperson costume designer...it is a specialized niche...she would not have much competition. :-) XXC